September 8-9, 2017, XI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Nephrology, Renal Replacement Therapy and Kidney Transplantation” was held in Minsk. The Conference was supported by The International Society of Nephrologists (ISN).
Twelve experts-nephrologists from Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Lithuania, Russia, France, Poland, and Sweden took part in The Conference as International Speakers. About 270 delegates from Belarus And other countries attended the Conference. Technical organizer of this event was the company “Go Bel Tur”.
1. Changes in the paradigm of treatment in transplant nephrology;
2. Clinical morphological and prognostic analysis of glomerulonephritis with extracapillary proliferation;
3. Kidney disease in rheumatology;
4. Obesity and kidney transplantation;
5. HCV infection after kidney transplantation and DAA therapy;
6. Morphological diagnosis of kidney disease.
The conference was held by the NGO “Belarusian Society of Nephrologists” within the framework of the work plan of The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, with the support of the “International Society of Nephrologists” (ISN).
For more information, please visit the official website: www.nephro-belarus.org